Gjbfjh Single Mode Indoor Multi Purpose 8 Core Break
Description The indoor branch optical cable structure is made by placing an aramid reinforcing element on the surface ofSend your inquiry
|Brand||Fcj Opto Tech|
|Transport Package||Wooden Drum and Carton|
|Trademark||Fcj Opto Tech.|
The indoor branch optical cable structure is made by placing an aramid reinforcing element on the surface of the tight-buffered fiber and then extruding the sheath to make a sub-unit. The sub-unit is twisted into a circular shape with the non-metallic reinforcing member FRP (and possibly a cushion layer), A layer of dry type water blocking tape is wrapped between the cable core and the sheath, and then the PVC (or LSZH) sheath is extruded to form a cable.
1. The optical fiber in the sub-cable adopts a tight buffer design and has independent reinforcing elements and sheaths, which can prevent against damage caused by environmental and mechanical stress;
2. Each sub-cable contains aramid reinforced fiber, which has good flexibility, does not contain grease, is hygienic and clean, and is easy to apply and connect;
3. Low-smoke, low-halogen flame-retardant sheath, with anti-combustion and self-extinguishing properties, suitable for indoor environments such as machine rooms, cable shafts, and wall wiring;
4. Low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant polyolefin sheath, anti-ultraviolet, waterproof and mildew resistant, environmental stress cracking; and no acid gas release, does not corrode equipments in the equipment room, suitable for indoor and outdoor use or indoor environment requiring a high flame retardant level (Such as wiring in the ceiling, open wiring, etc.);
5. The service life of the product is more than 15 years;
6. Operation temperature: -20 ~ + 60ºC.
1.GJAFJV optical cable meets YD/T1258.4-2009 standard
2. Applications: indoor cabling
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||Subunit outer diameter||Reference cable outer diameter||Cable Weight kg/km(Ref)||Tensile Strength Long/Short Term(N)|| Crush Resistance |
| Bending Radius |